EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System)
- EIFS is a lightweight synthetic stucco wall cladding that consists of an insulation board attached to the substrate; an integrally reinforced base coat; and a textured, thin, synthetic protective finish coat. Unlimited color, texture and decorative choices are available. [Links to www.dryvit.com, www.parex.com, www.senergy.basf.com, www.stocorp.com]
DEFS (Direct-Applied Exterior Finish System)
- DEFS is an EIFS-like product which is essentially an EIFS without the insulation. DEFS is most commonly used in weather-protected, uninsulated exterior soffit or ceiling applications, but can also be used on interior applications to create a “textured” or specialty finish.
- Traditional stucco consists of metal lathe attached to a wood substrate, scratch coat, brown coat, primer, and elastomeric/silicone texture finish that can be in almost any color. It is a hard, dense, thick, non-insulating material that has been around for centuries.
Liquid-Applied Air & Moisture Barrier
- Liquid-applied air & moisture barriers are continuous membranes that bond directly to most substrates to seal and protect buildings from air and water penetration. Air & moisture barriers are used behind virtually every exterior cladding material and provide excellent performance and additional energy efficiency.
- Natural and manufactured stone, stone veneers, and thin brick are available in a wide variety of designs and colors and installed by experienced installers to enhance the design of your building or home.
Restoration & Storm Damage
- Restore and/or repair stucco, EIFS (Exterior Insulation & Finish System), and DEFS (Direct-Applied Finish System).